The PLS6MW (Multi-Wavelength) is a free-standing platform that uses multiple laser wavelengths to process the broadest possible spectrum of materials and supports either CO2 or fibre lasers.
- Work area: 813 x 457 mm
- Wavelengths: 10.6 µm (CO2 laser) and 1.06 µm (fibre laser)
- Laser power: 60 W (CO2 laser) and 50 W (fibre laser)
- Motorized Z axis lifting capacity: 18 kg
- Available Lenses: 2.0 in (51 mm).
- Multi-Material – Process an endless number of materials available today and in the future (acrylic; kapton; PEN; tetrapak; paper; glass and metal).
- Multi-Process – Cut, engrave and mark
- Availability “Available for external users (pay to use)
- Available for collaboration projects with industrial partners