11 June 2021
Capacitação das Associações de Doentes [NI-SERV-2020-43]
Empowerment of Patients’ Associations, through their preparation for shared decision-making, in the context of health policies
It is intended for advocates, i.e., organizations and individuals who advocate for the interests of patients, and for others interested in the advocacy of health citizenship. Includes:
- Mentoring and monitoring, which allows the immediate and dynamic identification of the needs and interests of the participants;
- Academic dimension present in learning consolidation techniques, in group work, in the preparation of portfolios and in the discussion of cases;
- Varied and dynamic components, namely, the training unit called “Advocacy for Health Citizenship”, workshops, field visits, seminars and Think Tank;
- Specific and general contents, which serve all types of patient associations;
- Co-creation sessions of statements, reflections, consensus or discussion documents;
- Handbook production.
- Proximity to the needs of participants, through mentoring and monitoring;
- Adaptive model and varied contents;
- Confidence of the participants, who have expressed a feeling of evolution throughout the editions, as well as the desire to continue to attend the “Academia”;
- Interpersonal relationships established between the participants.
Empowerment of Patients’ Organizations Academy.
Partnership with Roche Pharma: