BLUES Programme – The road to entrepreneurship
When: September-December 2021
This program occurs once a year and is open to everyone within and outside NOVA (limited to a number of available spots). It allows participants to develop their business idea, or join a multidisciplinary team and create an innovative solution for day-to-day problems, supported by a panel of experts and recognized teachers in the field.
BLUES (Blended-Learning International Entrepreneurship Skills) started in 2017 as an Erasmus+ project, with the goal to promote an innovative approach to teaching Entrepreneurial skills using Blended Learning methodology, combining a MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) with Face-to-Face sessions.
- Ideation process to generate innovative project
- Analysis of markets and competing companies / products
- Marketing principles
- Management of technological innovation processes
- Protection and monetization of intellectual property
- Preparation of a business plan
- Financing of new initiatives
- Organization and management of entrepreneurial teams
The Blended Learning methodology of BLUES has two components:
- Digital, through a MOOC (Massive Open Online Course), which consists of online courses with unlimited participation and open access that are mandatory to complete prior to Face to Face sessions
- In-person, through Face to Face sessions.
2021 Face-to-Face Session
The training sessions will occur at Campus de Campolide from 27th September to 16th December 2021.
Application & Selection Process
Applications must be made by sending the CV and motivation letter to the NOVA impact office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the reference: BLUES2021 until the 12 September
The selection is made according to the CV and motivation letter and whenever necessary an interview.
Beginning of classes: 27 September