The Value Creation Council (Conselho de Criação de Valor) is an advisory body to the Rector on issues related to the University’s Third Mission, namely for the social and economic knowledge valorisation in the context of innovation and entrepreneurship University activities. Its mission is to promote reflection and contribute to define strategic orientations towards a policy of socioeconomic valorization of knowledge and a closer relationship with companies and society.
Professor Isabel Rocha, Vice-Rector of NOVA, is also the President of the Value Creation Council, which is formed by representatives of all NOVA Schools, recognized by their expertise in innovation, value creation and entrepreneurship.
- Professor Isabel Rocha, Vice-Rector
- Professor Conceição Calhau, NOVA Medical School
- Professor Euclides Major, NOVA School of Business and Economics
- Professor João Lima, NOVA School of Science and Technology
- Professor Maria Margarida Oliveira, Instituto de Tecnologia Química e Biológica António Xavier
- Professor Miguel de Castro Neto, NOVA Information Management School
- Professor Miguel Viveiros, Instituto de Higiene e Medicina Tropical
- Professor Ricardo Jardim Gonçalves, NOVA School of Science and Technology
- Professor Rita Calçada Pires, NOVA Law School
- Professor Rui Pedro Julião, Faculdade de Ciências Sociais e Humanas
- Professor Teresa Magalhães, National School of Public Health