The Value Creation Council (Conselho de Criação de Valor) is an advisory body to the Rector on issues related to the University’s Third Mission, namely for the social and economic knowledge valorisation in the context of innovation and entrepreneurship University activities. Its mission is to promote reflection and contribute to define strategic orientations towards a policy of socioeconomic valorization of knowledge and a closer relationship with companies and society.
Professor Isabel Rocha, Vice-Rector of NOVA, is also the President of the Value Creation Council, which is formed by representatives of all NOVA Schools, recognized by their expertise in innovation, value creation and entrepreneurship.
- Professor Isabel Rocha, Vice-Rector for Research, Innovation and Value Creation
- Professor Conceição Calhau, NOVA Medical School
- Professor Euclides Major, NOVA School of Business and Economics
- Professor Raquel Sá-Leão, Institute of Chemical and Biological Technology – António Xavier
- Professor Guilherme Vitorino, NOVA Information Management School
- Professor Miguel Viveiros, Institute of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Professor Eurico Cabrita, NOVA School of Science and Technology
- Professor Vera Lúcio Raposo, NOVA School of Law
- Professor Rui Pedro Julião, School of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Professor Teresa Magalhães, National School of Public Health