Your partner for specialized chemical analytical services. Our expert guidance: tailored solutions in chemical analyses for your research.
At Laboratório de Análises LAQV-REQUIMTE, located at NOVA School of Science & Technology, Caparica, Portugal, we understand that your chemical analysis needs are as unique as your projects.
That is why we offer dedicated guidance and support throughout the entire analytic process. Our team of fully committed seasoned experts with 20+ experience, accompanies you every step of the way, working closely with you to understand your requirements, objectives and constraints. Through continuous communication and collaboration, we ensure that our services are precisely tailored to meet your specific needs.
Whether it’s identifying and quantifying contaminants, textural characterization of materials, polymer molecular weight determination, checking the composition of different matrices, or others, contact us at LA-LAQV.REQUIMTE, and we will provide you with infrastructure and knowledge delivering the accurate, reliable and efficient chemical analytic services, in the shortest time possible, to advance your research, development and processes.
The determination of purity, dosing specific contaminants, analysis of the thermal behaviour of materials, and analysis of complex mixtures are fundamental parameters in the research, development, and production of intermediate compounds. LA-LAQV.REQUIMTE is a facility which responds to this kind of analytical demands in various matrices using instrumental techniques which enable the strands of the laboratory activity indicated below.
At LA-LAQV.REQUIMTE, we provide tailored services in the following chemical analytic fields:
- Elemental Analysis
- Materials Characterization and
- Mass Spectrometry
Elemental chemical analysis involves determining elemental composition of a sample. At LA-LAQV.REQUIMTE this can be done through:
- microanalysis (CHNS),
- inductively coupled plasma spectroscopy (ICP), and
- atomic absorption spectroscopy (AAS)
To determine the profile of complex samples we conduct separation techniques suitable for qualitative and quantitative analysis of mixtures, such as:
- Gas Chromatography (GC), and
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
Material characterization, crucial in fields such as materials science and structural and textural analysis, is here directed towards:
- surface analysis (ASAP and MIP)
- thermal analysis (TGA and DSC), and
- spectroscopic techniques such as UV-Vis and FTIR
To obtain the molecular weight and/or fragmentation patterns of organic compounds we use:
- GC/MS and
At LA-LAQV-REQUIMTE, we offer a wide range of chemical analysis techniques and expertise to tackle the specific needs of your analytical determination. Since its inception, LA-LAQV-REQUIMTE has partnered with almost 100 entities, receiving tens of thousands of samples for analysis each year.
- Fully dedicated team, with 20+ experience in chemical analysis and Research & Development;
- Working with a wide international trustworthy network of suppliers
- Customer tailored services, offering continuous guidance and support,
- Flexible and adaptable to accommodate changes or modifications to the analysis plan if the client’s requirements evolve. Provide creative solutions, when necessary,
- Accurate and cost-efficient analytical services in the shortest time possible,
- Confidentiality and data security and storage,
- Detailed reports and data interpretation (upon request),
- Long-term support – we strive to maintain ongoing relationships with our clients and offer assistance beyond the initial analyses, providing continuous support for their evolving needs.
By offering these analytical services, LA-LAQV-REQUIMTE can support scientific research, product development, and problem-solving in research and various industries, including pharmaceuticals, environmental science, materials science, manufacturing, food industry, automobile, construction, energy, consulting, polymer and general chemicals, and many others.
Fig. 1-5: Images of some of the equipments available.