Nuno Prego Ramos, J.D., MSc, Ph.D.st. is a NOVA alumnus, with an academic background in Biochemistry, Law and Marketing Management.
With 20 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, he has held several commercial, marketing, and senior management positions. Having also served as a strategic advisor for several companies in the US and the UK, Nuno has been involved in the launch of numerous products and in the setting up of commercial operations internationally.
Currently the co-Founder & CEO of CellmAbs, startup biotech and a NOVA spinoff company working on the development of groundbreaking immunotherapies and personalized cancer treatments, having raised one of the highest seed investment rounds ever in Portugal.
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Industry
- Marketing Management
- Business development
Areas of interest for mentoring
- Life Sciences
Motivation to be a mentor
- Giving back to the University;
- Willingness to support the development of innovative ideas and contribute to the success of new entrepreneurial initiatives;
- To contribute to the social and economic knowledge produced at NOVA;
- Get in touch with new technological developments and business models.
- Face to face